If you’re feeling overwhelmed by your suffering and finding no relief in your current efforts to overcome it, such as seeking professional help or relying solely on your own strength, then you are not alone!
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover how leading with integrity trumps emotional reactions when steering the leadership helm.
- Adopt faith and worship as essential tools for enduring during tough times, inspired by real-life stories.
- Learn from Joseph and Peter’s epic undertakings as chief examples of overcoming life’s adversities.
- Realize the liberating force of the spoken word of God and ponder on its relevance in day-to-day life.
- Immerse yourself in the joy of classic Christian literature and embrace outdoor activities as meditations on God’s creation.
My special guest is Carol McLeod
Step into the sphere of faith with Carol McLeod, a woman whose sole purpose lies in communicating the timeless truths of Scripture. As a mother, a grandmother, and a woman of faith, Carol has spent years finding strength and peace in the teachings of the Bible. Her drive to kindle a ray of hope in the hearts of the disheartened led her to write inspiring Bible studies. Sharing from her own experiences of pain and loss, Carol offers a powerful testimony that even on life’s darkest days, God’s love and faithfulness shine through.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- Join Carol McLeod’s Bible study: Timeless based on the book of First Peter.
- Visit Carol McLeod’s website at Carolmcleodministries.com for more information on her books, podcasts, TV show, and blog.
- Email Carol at Carol@Carolmcleodministries.com to join the private prayer group Warrior Moms for mothers with prodigal children or those who have been cut off by their grown children.
- Purchase Carol McLeod’s book, Meanwhile, which focuses on the life of Joseph and offers insights on living well in the midst of devastation.
- Explore the concept of finding purpose in pain and how God can use evil for good by reading Genesis 50:20 and reflecting on Joseph’s story.
- Consider attending Carol Roper’s retreat at The Cove, Operation Restoration, which draws inspiration from the restoration of Joseph and his family.
- Reflect on the hope and strength found in the Bible and seek comfort in knowing that God is with you in your deepest moments of pain.
- Pray for your children, especially if they have strayed from their faith, using fighting scriptures such as John’s promise that God hears
- Listen to Carol McLeod’s podcasts, A Jolt of Joy and Significant Women
If you’re interested in finding out more about See You at the Library on August 5 click here: Kirk Cameron and Brave Books See You at the Library Story Hour
The branches hosting the story hour in the upstate of South Carolina are:
Fountain Inn- 10 am, Simpsonville Hendricks Branch-2-3 pm, Pelham Branch-11 am, Travelers Rest Branch-11 am, West Branch-11 am, Greer Branch-11 am, Five Forks Branch-11 am, Berea Branch-11 am, Taylors Branch-2 pm
Episode mentioned in this podcast: Living a Life Worthy of a Standing-Room-Only Funeral with Kara Stott